Tuesday, March 10, 2009

oot makes me happy!!!

So it always seems like i take forever to write another blog, and that would be because there really isnt a whole lot going on with me to tell about... So life in my small little rinky dink town isnt so bad any more. I have found a light at the end of a very dark tunnel that i have been traveling through for a while now. Well ok a couple good things make up that light. OOT is one of them.. that will be his nickname in my blog. but of course very few will know who he really is. He's a great guy, wait who am i kidding he's pretty much amazing and so is his daughter! They make an adorable team that could just about grab any ones attention!
oh and i still LOVE my job! So that is a very big light at the end of that dark tunnel. Ok so this one is going to be short. I really cant think of anything else. HAVE A PEACHY DAY!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Karlie,
    I am so happy you found OOT. Sounds like a perfect thing to take place in your life at this time.
    I am also soooooo soooo glad you love your job... thats what makes life worth getting up for everyday.

    I miss you so much, but its like 82 days until I am home. I cant wait to see you

    Love you
    Ash

    ReplyDelete